The data show performance on 19 tests of auditory abilities, with 340 subjects. The data include:
1. Percent correct for each of the 19 TBAC tests used in the 2007 study
2. Arcsine transformed values of the PC scores (names ending in “AS”)
3. Percentile values for the Arcsine-transformed scores (names ending in “ASp”)
4. Latent variable scores for four independent auditory factors, plus a general auditory ability factor, as described in KWG 2007.
Sex and race data are also included.
For a subset of subjects, SAT scores, GPA, and an IQ estimate (based on SAT scores) is also provided.
Here we present CAFE 5, a completely re-written software package with numerous performance and user-interface enhancements over previous versions. These include improved support for multithreading, the explicit modelling of rate variation among families using gamma-distributed rate categories, and command-line arguments that preclude the use of accessory scripts.
Gas phase measurements of NO, NO2, N2O, CO2 and O3 were collected from four experimental chambers and 1m above the ground during a field campaign at the Indiana University Research and Teaching Preserve from 08/02/2017 to 08/18/2017. Chambers contained different levels of vegetation to understand the effect that vegetation has on soil fluxes of these gases. These measurements were processed in R computing environment to produce measurement of fluxes. Raw data and processed data both appear in this dataset.
Date derived from a sample of OCLC records. Data was collected for research published by "Cataloging & Classification Quarterly." Full citation of the paper is: Park, Taemin Kim & Andrea M. Morrison (2017). The Nature and Characteristics of Bibliographic Relationships in RDA Cataloging Records in OCLC at the Beginning of RDA Implementation. Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, vol. 55, issue 6. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01639374.2017.1319451. A post-print of the paper is available here: http://hdl.handle.net/2022/21657.
Dataset for "Comparing Transaction Logs to ILL requests to Determine the Persistence of Library Patrons In Obtaining Materials" article.
Excel file contains all data in four worksheets
Zip file contains four csv files, one for each worksheet:
- Comparing Transaction Logs to ILL - 2016 ILL Raw Data.csv
- Comparing Transaction Logs to ILL - 2015 ILL Raw Data.csv
- Comparing Transaction Logs to ILL - 2016 Zero Search Raw Data.csv
- Comparing Transaction Logs to ILL - 2015 Zero Search Raw Data.csv
Data transcribed from authority records matching relevant search criteria submitted to OCLC. MARC records retrieved July 11, 2017 via OCLC Connexion Client. Data entry completed September, 12, 2017. Data entered in exact transcription, retaining any errors or typos found in the retrieved records.